Be an Enable2 interpreter
- As an Enable2 interpreter you will be more than just a number; we pride ourselves on getting to know our interpreters on a personal level to provide individual support and professional development.
- You’ll receive friendly and helpful support from our administrative staff to help you throughout your journey in the industry.
- You will gain interesting and valuable experience in a wide variety of settings.
- As a freelance interpreter you’ll be able to choose hours to suit your lifestyle, circumstances and any commitments you may have such as family and caring responsibilities.
- You’ll receive regular in-house training to develop and strengthen your abilities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend our annual networking event and other get-togethers to give you a chance to meet your fellow interpreters, make connections and gain further knowledge and support.
- You will be part of the friendly, inclusive environment that we have created here at Enable2 and you will be helping, through your own hard work, to put back into the community.
Here are some real statistics and quotes from our annual interpreter survey:
- “Enable2 is well organised and I am pleased with the level of professionalism and good communication. The business provides the community with a very good service."
- 95.69% of our current interpreters would recommend us to friends, colleagues and professionals.
- "Enable2 has an efficient, well-run office, kind, reliable colleagues who are always pleasant to talk to.”
Click here for our current vacancies